A great about us block helps builds trust between you and your customers.
PHYMAT Far Infrared Amethyst Heating Pad (67"x27")- 5 Color Natural Crystal
Material:5 Kind Natural Gemstone Crystals
Certificate:CE, FCC, RoHs
The main feature of the PHYMAT Mat is a thick layer with thousands of Untreated, Unpainted, 100% Natural 5 kind gemstone crystals(Yellow Agate,Obsidian,Turquoise,Red Agate,Amethyst. 90% of the mat is filled with amethyst crushed stone, and the remaining 10% is filled with Yellow Agate,Obsidian,Turquoise,Obsidian,Yellow Aventurine,Red Agate.). When stones get warm they naturally release Negative ions & Far Infrared Deep Impact Heat. The Set includes the Mat, Controller with wires, Protective Cover, Carry & Storage Handbag, and User Guide
Benefits of The PHYMAT Heating Pad:
Helps give temporary relief from minor muscle and stiffness.
Helps give temporary relief from joint pain.
Helps give temporary relief from muscle spasms.
Helps give temporary relief from minor sprains and strains.
Helps give temporary relief from minor muscular back pain.
Helps give temporary increase of local circulation where applied.
Helps your muscles relax.
Utilizes negative ions to help relieve stress and boost energy.
【Far Infrared Therapy】:When Stones Get Warm, They Naturally Release Negative Ions and Far Infrared Deep Impact Heat. Far infrared rays are more effective for pain relief than traditional heating pads because far infrared rays can penetrate 4-6 inches below the surface level of the skin.Our far infrared heating pad helps relieve muscle stiffness and various parts pain of the body,such like back, Waist, abdomen, thighs, etc.
【Negative Ion Therapy】:Heated stones release negative ions. Negative ions help improve your mood, alertness and anxiety. This mat releases negative ions up to 2000/cc. When heated,our heating mat generates negative ions (anions) to alkalize and restore the natural electrical field of cells. Negative ions occur naturally at the beach, in the forest, and other natural places. Anions reduce stress, tiredness and fatigue.
【Hot Stone THERAPY】: Hot stone therapy provide soothing environment helpful to detoxify body, maintain immune system, metabolism, weight, blood sugar and cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range. Use your mat as a part of your diet, exercises and healthy routine for a comfortable setting to manage an occasional sleeplessness, improve absentmindedness, and have a good all night restful & regenerating sleeping helpful to maintain healthy heart.
【Overheat and EMF Protection】Full protection from harmful EMF is provided by the double silicon insulation and shielding of heating elements with the special wires catching and eliminating EMFs.When the sensor detects an unsafe temperature, the switch will automatically turn off the device.
【Smart Display Controller】86°-158°F (displayed as 30°-70°C) Adjustable Temperature.You can adjusts heat to your comfort level;4,8,12 Hours Timing Setting.When the timing time is reached, the heating system of the mat will auto shut off.
●Warm: 30-40 °C (86-104 °F) for overnight use
●Middle: 41-50 °C (113-131 °F) for 2 hours or more
●High: 51-60 °C (131-149 °F) for 30-90 minute sessions
●Very High:61-70 °C (149-158 °F) for 30-60 minute sessions
Please Note:When you set the temperature range (50°C-70°C). You need to cover the surface of the mat with a blanket or the cover in the package
●1* Travel Bag
PHYMAT Heated Gemstone Far Infrared Heating Pad Helps to Create Natural Environment for Relaxation, Skin, Bones, Nerves, Joints, Tendons Comfort & Rejuvenation and to Maintain Optimal Body Strength. It is Excellent for Rest, Yoga Meditation, Massage, Acupressure, Aromatherapy, Naturopathy, Osteopathy, Chiropractic & other Vital Activities. Use this Mat Flat on Your Bed or Floor to Recharge & Reenergize, Feel Detoxified, Active & Young. Build a Calming Setting Ideal for Retreat, & All Night Sleeping